ESA Travel Letter

welsh corgi pembroke, corgi, horns

Air Carrier Access Act

The Air Carrier Access Act allows the ESA owners to travel with their emotional support animal. With a valid ESA letter, you can travel on public transport and commercial airlines as well. Also, no airline can ask for additional fees for your Emotional Support Animal.

Traveling with your pet ?

Get Emotional Support Animal (ESA) Travel Letter

ESA Travel Letter is for taking your pet Cat or pet Dog on the plane with you when you travel (by air). The majority of airlines in the US discourage pets in airplane cabins. If you want to take your pet with you on the plane, the Airlines would ask you for excessive additional fees, which are outrageous.

Although this extra air travel fee differs from airline to airline and mainly depends on the total (air) traveling distance, on average, you would be looking at a minimum of $350 to as high as up to $500, and that’s for one way only. If it is a short 15 day or a 3-week trip, you would probably have to pay the same amount while flying back.

So if you are a frequent air traveler and don’t want to leave your pet behind, our ESA Travel Certification Letter is the best solution. You can save thousands of dollars per annum with it. We keep ourselves updated with all the rules and regulations of most of our local and international airlines regarding this matter and strive to assist our customers in the best possible way about traveling on a plane with their pets.

Usually, you get the ESA Travel Letter from us and inform your airline one week before your flight and tell them that you would be bringing your Emotional Support Cat or Emotional Support Dog with you, and that’s it!

Some airlines ask you to have an additional form filled out by a Licensed Mental Health Therapist for traveling by air with your pet. We can have these forms notarized and signed by our Therapists for you as well!

It usually just takes an extra couple of days for that with a very nominal additional fee.

Travel With Your Pet

Depending on the pet’s breed, size and requirements, your pet can travel as a carry-on or be checked. With the exception of a few breed restrictions, you can only travel with cats and dogs.

You will have to submit Emotional Support Animal documentation at least 48 hours before your flight. It should not be more than a year old and from a certified mental health professional indicating the need for an emotional support animal. Certification of the animal’s health such as immunization record or proof of vaccination may also be required. Documentation can be provided as a digital copy.

adorable, animal, canine

How can I get an Emotional Support Animal Letter for Housing?

My Support Pet helps you connect with a licensed therapist to get an emotional support animal Housing letter. The process is swift, simple, and confidential.

Step 1
Free Assessment
Free online pre-screening to see if you qualify, complete a simple questionnaire.
Step 2
Select Required Letter
Select the letter type you need. Housing Letter, Travel Letter, or Housing & Travel Letter.
Step 3
Application Review
Get connected with our Licensed Therapist who will review your application.
Step 4
Get Legal ESA Letter
Get your ESA letter delivered within 48 hours with our expedited options!
Happy OWNERS, Happy PETS

Contact Us For Free Online Assessment & Consultation

We Are always here for you.

Scroll to Top