ESA Housing Letter

cat, dog, animals

Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988

The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988 (FHA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (§ 504) protect the right of people with disabilities to keep emotional support animals, even when a landlord’s policy explicitly prohibits pets. Because emotional support and service animals are not considered “pets,” but rather assistive aids, the law will generally require the landlord to make an exception to its “no pet” policy so that a tenant with a disability can fully use and enjoy his or her dwelling.

Living with your pet?

Get Emotional Support Animal (ESA) Housing Letter

The ESA housing letter enables you to by-pass any kind of pet restrictions that the landlord has in place. If you are trying to rent a house which has a no pet policy or even an apartment building which does not allow you to keep your pets with you then you can get the ESA Housing Letter from us and enjoy the privilege of having the company of your pets with you at all times. Some Housing entities and Landlords ask you to pay an upfront fee or a deposit if you want to move in with your pet. These deposits and fees are usually unreasonably high, so with your ESA Housing Certification Letter you don’t have to pay any kind of extra deposits or monthly reoccurring fees and you can save thousands of dollars every year!

For example; the minimum deposit anywhere in the country would be at least $200, it could be $350 for some apartments and houses and they go as high as up to $500. The landlords would tell you that they are just taking a bond/check as a guarantee if your pet damages the rented out premises and the monthly reoccurring ‘having a pet in their rented out premises’ fees start off from a minimum $100/ month, on an average people pay around $150 and it could also go as high as up to $200. So why not just buy an ESA Housing Letter from My Support Pet and stay free from all these extra financial burdens for the entire year. Our ESA Housing Letter is the best solution for all pet owners who are existing renters or intend to rent out another place.

How can I get an Emotional Support Animal Letter for Housing?

My Support Pet helps you connect with a licensed therapist to get an emotional support animal Housing letter. The process is swift, simple, and confidential.

Step 1
Free Assessment
Free online pre-screening to see if you qualify, complete a simple questionnaire.
Step 2
Select Required Letter
Select the letter type you need. Housing Letter, Travel Letter, or Housing & Travel Letter.
Step 3
Application Review
Get connected with our Licensed Therapist who will review your application.
Step 4
Get Legal ESA Letter
Get your ESA letter delivered within 48 hours with our expedited options!
Happy OWNERS, Happy PETS

Contact Us For Free Online Assessment & Consultation

We Are always here for you.

Scroll to Top