ESA Housing and Travel Letter

animal, dog, pet

Air Carrier Access Act

The Air Carrier Access Act allows the ESA owners to travel with their emotional support animal. With a valid ESA letter, you can travel on public transport and commercial airlines as well. Also, no airline can ask for additional fees for your Emotional Support Animal.

Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988

The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988 (FHA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (§ 504) protect the right of people with disabilities to keep emotional support animals, even when a landlord’s policy explicitly prohibits pets. Because emotional support and service animals are not considered “pets,” but rather assistive aids, the law will generally require the landlord to make an exception to its “no pet” policy so that a tenant with a disability can fully use and enjoy his or her dwelling.

Staying at Home and Traveling with your pet?

Get the combination of Emotional Support Animal (ESA) Letters?

The best and hottest selling item is our ESA Housing and Travel Later, also known as The ESA Combination Letter. It is basically both of the above Emotional Support Animal Certifications. Instead of getting two different ESA certification letters for two different purposes, you can get both the housing and travel purposes mentioned in the same ESA certification letter.

You can use it for both Housing and Travel. Most of the people in our country live on rent, whether in Apartments, Condos, or Houses and if you have to Air Travel a lot, all around the year, then this is the most suitable certification for you and your loved one!

The best part is that you save $50 right away when you decide to go to the ESA Housing & Travel Letter. Instead of providing you with two different Emotional Support Animal certifications, we give you one ESA Housing and Travel Combination Letter.

Depending on the pet’s breed, size, and requirements, your pet can travel as a carry-on or be checked in. With the exception of a few breed restrictions, you can only travel with cats and dogs.

You will have to submit Emotional Support Animal documentation at least 48 hours before your flight. It should not be more than a year old and should be from a certified mental health professional indicating the need for an emotional support animal. Certification of the animal’s health, such as immunization records or proof of vaccination, may also be required. Documentation can also be provided as a digital copy.

How can I get an Emotional Support Animal Letter for Housing?

My Support Pet helps you connect with a licensed therapist to get an emotional support animal Housing letter. The process is swift, simple, and confidential.

Step 1
Free Assessment
Free online pre-screening to see if you qualify, complete a simple questionnaire.
Step 2
Select Required Letter
Select the letter type you need. Housing Letter, Travel Letter, or Housing & Travel Letter.
Step 3
Application Review
Get connected with our Licensed Therapist who will review your application.
Step 4
Get Legal ESA Letter
Get your ESA letter delivered within 48 hours with our expedited options!
Happy OWNERS, Happy PETS

Contact Us For Free Online Assessment & Consultation

We Are always here for you.

Scroll to Top